Advertise your Business Daily with Google Ads in Zambia
Google Advertising enables businesses in Zambia to advertise their businesses to customers on all digital platforms, making them discoverable to their customers when they are looking for specific product and services. Google advertising is comprised of text ads, image ads and video ads which when clicked, take the customers on their website/app and help them avail the services/products.
For example, when a customer wants to buy red colored shoes and they search for them on Google. Retailers that choose Google Advertising will pop up on Google search results with their details like pictures, price – just like in the image below. These listings help retailers boosts traffic to their website and help in generating quality leads. Similarly, brands and retailers in Zambia can create ads across video and text. Some examples of how search, video and text ads look like
Benefits of Google Advertising
- Google Advertising enables your business to be found on the Google search page when your potential customers in Zambia and worldwide are looking for products/ services that you provide.
- It not only allows you to reach customers who know about your business and are actively looking for you, but also allows you to reach out to customers who may not know about you but may be looking for something similar. It helps you build brand awareness.
- It allows you to create different format of ads in form of text, images and videos.
4. You can choose and optimise where you want your ads to show
5. You can decide the amount of money you want to spend on Google ads daily/monthly and pick from our SME or Viral Google Advertising packages.
6. Your ads can help you reach out to customers in Zambia or certain countries, regions or cities – or within a set distance from your business or shop.
7. With Icono Global. you can set and track your own goal for the business:
a. Return on Investment (ROI)
b. Traffic to the Website
c. Brand Awareness
d. Sales and Conversions
8. With Google Advertising we measure the performance of your ads consistently:
a. How many times did your ads show
b. How many people clicked on the ad
c. How many leads have been generated
d. What terms were people searching for when they clicked on your ad
e. Which websites are driving maximum traffic for you
f. Which areas are you getting maximum traffic from